Wednesday 14 February 2007

Interest Rate Increase - SO WHAT!!!!

wizard midrand INTEREST RATES INCREASE - 10 APRIL 2008 - READ ON

PARIS HILTON, S.A. RATES WILL STAY THE SAME - READ ON

I will help you understand and manage interest rate changes so that you never feel the pain. Change will happen! But so will your money management.

Become your own banker in the process. We pay thousands on charges, costs etc and all we need to do is change the way we work. Make your bond account you financial friend and interest rate changes become a thing of the past..........Its a killer

your advantage – Wizard Midrand

I deliver because I believe that – GETTING A HOME LOAN IS ONLY HALF THE JOB DONE!
I do MAKE MORTGAGE MAGIC!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not 100% what the goal of your blog is. Do you provide some paid service? You say "I will help you ..." but the content of the posting isn't showing me anything new yet. Are you maybe referring to future blogs? Your blog has an interesting premise and I think there's a place for it. But I want to start seeing more content and less cheerleading :-)

Steven Green said...

Hi Anonymous, Thanks for the reply.
This is constructive criticism and I thank you for it. The point of this blog is tro provide free advice and that's what we'll do. We're still trying to get the hang of things but we'll get there. Is there anything in particular you'd like to see or hear more of?