Monday 12 February 2007

Off to bed but I need to try out my first posting...


Well everyone, finally after months and months of wanting to create my own blog and months and months of procrastination I've finally grown the "balls" to do it.

Before I go off to bed though I want to tell you what the aim of this blog is and what brought upon this sudden thought!

South Africa is going through massive growth and reform in it's "PEOPLE", "BUSINESSES" and "MARKETS" and with so much going for us I think it's time people started offering FREE services and free advice to our youth and underprivileged.

I know what you're thinking, how is this puny little blog going to spread, well I have absolutely know idea, but I'm going to try anyway. I want people to express their feelings and provide as much assistance to those Home Owners, Home Buyers and people seeking financial assistance.

I work for a company called Wizard Midrand Home loans. We are a bond origination company and we have staff and family here that are willing to spend the extra time in helping those individuals that need it.

IF THERE ARE NONE, THAN WHAT THE HELL LETS TALK ANYWAY!

Over And Out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best to your new start as a blogger...