Confucious says "War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."
Well here's part two! I know they're a little technical but hopefully by the end of my "EDUCATIONAL SERIES" you'll have no problem understanding these!
Who would've thought that something as easy as "immovable property" had a definition the size of half a wikipedia.
Land and every real right in land or minerals (other than any right under a bond) which is registrable in any office in the republic user for the registration of title to land or the right to mine (AEA), 'Immovable Property' includes:
- Any unit as defined in Section 1 of the Section Titles Act of 1971 and any proposed unit;
- Any right to claim transfer of immovable property;
- Any undivided share in immovable property;
- Any interest in immovable property, other than a right or interest registered or capable of being registered under the Mining Titles Registration Act of 1967;
- Any share in a private company referred to in the Companies Act of 1973 the whole or major portion of which consists of immovable property;
- Any share in a share block company as defined in Section 1 of the Share Blocks Control Act of 1980, and any proposed share;
- An interest of a member of a close corporation, of which the assets consist wholly or mainly of immovable property.