Thursday 10 May 2007

FREE "Wizard Hamper" - First 10 Signups!


WOOHOO! It's the official launch of the South African property BLOG newsletter. I know what you're thinking. Another boring newsletter to add to my already massive collection of SPAM! You're WRONG I tell you! This newsletter, is going to be a newsletter with a difference. It's going to be a "informative", "exiting" and constantly changing monthly letter! With prizes, unreleased news and more...

It has taken me 3 months but it's here, and along the way I managed to find an awesome site, Zookoda, you guys ROCK! Do yourself a favour people and check it out! It's a great way to get a newsletter on your site and it's FULLY customizable.

Wizard Midrand have been kind enough to allow us to be the first to advertise their "NEW" referral program on our newsletter next month. It is open to "ANYONE", not just South Africans. There's only one catch, you need to subscribe!

As a little incentive, we've decided to offer the first 10 people who sign up to my newsletter a FREE "WIZARD HAMPER" valued at R150. I will be announcing the 10 lucky Bloggers next week.

SO WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?? SUBSCRIBE!

WizardMan Out!

P.S. It's the block just under "BLOG ARCHIVE" on the right side of the page!