Friday 14 September 2007

Rudco First NCR Now Scorpions!

Rudco Finance in the dwang again! Firstly, they were under investigation by the NCR, now they've been handed over to the Scorpions!

This makes me happy, a happy happy prson. What this means is South Africa is no longer taking CRAP from anyone. It also looks like we now have a governing body that's helping us fight corruption amongst the business ranks. Well done people. And congratulations to all who helped fight this fight.

To follow our news check out previous Rudco articles:

Rudco Home Loans 6%
Rudco under investigation

Also please check out the new article about Mortgage Fraud and Silvertale Investments

As soon as I get the Pretoria News this morning I'll publish the article for you all.

WizardMan Out!

1 comment:

Costa Rica Cheap Land for Sale said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.