Anyway, I have a great little debt management tip article to post today courtesy of Absa Home Loans Department.
6 Ways to Better Manage your Household Debt
- Draw up a monthly budget of all income and all expenses and stick to it.
- Speak to your creditors about alternative repayment arrangements. Most will be happy to help you.
- Always pay your essential expenses first, like electrical and water bills etc.
- Try to settle high-interest accounts first
- Don't make emotional, impulsive purchases - especially not on credit.
- Shop around for bargains and cheaper prices