TPN is proud to host our annual Property Legal SeminarAn invitation to all TPN members – Property Managers, Landlords, Agents, and other interested parties.
TPN remains committed to providing our industry with access to professional and relevant industry information.
We have partnered with Fullard Mayer Morrison Inc. for the 2008 Seminar.
- Charging interest, penalties and default administration charges
- Terminating a monthly lease on notice
- Cancelling a lease for breach
- Practical aspects of the landlord’s tacit hypothec
- Working with letters of demand
- Reporting a defaulting tenant to the credit bureau: the new rules
- Section 31 rent interdict summonses
- Section 32 rental attachments
- Commercial and residential evictions
- Extra-judicial evictions considered
Capita selecta of certain practical aspects: liquidation, sale of building etc
Review of recent court cases and legislative developments impacting on leases
Where and When?
Date: 19th June 2008
Time: 08:30 for 09:00 – 16:30
Venue: The Theatre on the Track
Address: 1 Monza Place, Kyalami Business Park, Midrand
Cost: R600 (excl VAT) per delegate
- EACH DELEGATE WILL RECEIVE A DOCUMENT PACK COVERING THE SUBJECT MATTER DISCUSSED
Space is strictly limited and is on a first come, first served basis.
Should you indicate that you wish to attend, a confirmation of registration document and invoice will be despatched by e-mail.
If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact Michelle or Delia on 0861 876 000, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.